Please read the Instructions carefully before filling the application
- It is necessary to fill all the * marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- Annual income of parent /Guardian of the applicant ::For SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh. for BC students should be below 45000/-
- Income And Caste Certificate should be obtained from MEESEVA only.
- Please Note Your Application ID number for future Reference.
- Enter your UIDAI (AADHAAR) Number in Online Application Form and upload the Scanned copy of AADHAAR Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Obtain a print out of the filled in application form , enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution (School) where the Student is Studying.
1. Income Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
2. Caste Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
3. Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution (School).
4. Photo copy of Adhar Card.
5. Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
Note to students:
Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures with in stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction.
Note to Institution:
The Head Master of the School Should Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit it to Verification Officer of respective School alloted by the concerned Department.
Post a Comment